Re: Extend Range

Thanks for all your help, I spoke to linear today with not much help.  I
will move the receiver closer to the outside wall.

To tell you all why it is not wired direct is it is on the out side of my
mail box. 40 ft from the house.  It runs a voice modal in my alarm system.
"The mails here".

No 12 V battery, No mismatched cables, No 500 watt amps.
Just the mails here.
Rich