Re: Newbie cable question

Did a takeover lastweek...actually it was never fired up, so I'd call it an
abandoned takeover. Anyway, this one drove me nuts..orig installers used
whatever colors they felt like...some windows were on red/green, some on
yellow/green, powered devices were red/green for power, white/black for
loop. What a pain in the butt.

No wire numbers, no description of anykind of where wires went...no doubt
the musta went outta biz.