Re: Wireless Door Lock Sensor

For standard door locks you'd probably have to build something yourself
using microswitches where the bolt goes into the door jam...tedious but it
can be done. Then you could bury a wireless transmitter in the wall.

It's not a standard thing. I've only done a few like this, most people don't
want to pay..and if you don't do it correctly it can be really prone to
false alarms.

Phone line cut protection should be part of any sales spiel...it's important
to bring it up even if the potential buyer refuses.