NX4 double report at CS

I've just programmed a Caddx NX4 to my CS with Contact ID. All the reports
comes in double... Why is that?! I programm 2 phone numbers, CS phone number
1 and CS phone number 2. At 3# segment1 i programm [2] and at segment 2 i
programm [1] At 9# segment 1 i programm [0] and at segment 2 i programm [1].
I think i'm ok... But all the reports are double. The panel calls 2 times
the first phone number... Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!
Spyros - Greece