Re: What the Duck is going on here?

And just how long did you turn a blind eye to these practices before
you decided to get fired from your job? How many of the systems that
you sold were installed by these crackheads?
You remind me of the goofball from the Honey Bunches of Oats commercial
who the manager keeps firing but you can't hear him saying it due to
the crunching noise in your head.
I'm warning you once again........
FEAR THE FISH