Just a simple alarm

I'm am looking for a simple hard-wire alarm control from my business.

Many of the control panels I have seen are overkill for my
application, with lots of features and extra zones that I don't really
need.   I'm just looking for a simple basic panel with a good
reputation for reliability.

Here are the specs.

Local alarm with bell cut off     ( I will add a dialer module later).
at least 6 hard wire nc alarm zones  (no wireless zones needed)
At least one delay/entry zone
Normally Open Panic Button circuit
Hard wire indoor keypad control panel
AC Powered with battery back up.

As I said, just a simple control panel is all I really need...

Can anyone make any suggestions/recommendatons?  Thank you!

Beachcomber