Re: Keeping up with Cables in new installation

We use tha sharpie method and usually you can break off the mud and
still discern the wording underneath.  on the few you can't... thats
what the toner is for.
the trick is to not use too fine a point on the sharpie.  thick black
lines are easy to read even in poor lighting and the wire legend never
gets lost unless your helpful sub cuts off the wires - but even then
they weren't lost.... just mixed up...

And now they have the push button sharpies - Click-click and you're in
business... no more caps in the teeth and black dots on the cheeks...