Re: WANTED - Veritas PCB

"vw-stuff" <aaa@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7aSdnYs5J4DpZODeRVnyrA@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Anyone know where I can buy an older PCB from a Veritas R8 alarm.
> Number on PCB is "TEXECOM 1995 PC009-4"
>
> TIA

I assume that from your lack of reply to me in your other thread on this
subject that

(1)  The quote of £130 was supply of the part only ?
(2) You are capable of fitting and programming an alarm control panel
yourself (dont forget that if you change the PCB you will also have to
program the system from scratch)

You would be better off getting a newer (more modern) alarm panel the
majority of which are superior to the Veritas 8.

Chenging the Panel does not mean changing the Sensors as well.