Re: Car Alarm: LED Flashes to beat of stereo

: I think that some of the ideas of the cause are good but ...... I'd
: leave it alone. Sounds like a neat feature to me. You might think
about
: hooking it to your neon running lights.
: Das Coo man!

Me thinks there could be other issues at play here.  Many Mazda3
owners are complaining about an intermittent rough idle.  Nobody has
determined the source of the problem, maybe this issue is a symptom of
a larger problem?