Bass vs. Duck

Am I ever glad you posted this pile of worthless advice. I was starting
to believe that you feared engaging duck in a  "ridiculous newsgroup
advice" battle but this sends a message to all that you still have your
A game and that the duck will soon be stuffed.
Go Fish!

On a more serious note, Pinky............. Do you sit up all night
thinking of moronic things to post or does it just come natural to you?
You'd make more sense if you typed with oven mitts on your hands.