Mircom fire panel or Edwards

Hi to those who may know.

As a property manager, I'm having to install either and Edwards or
Mircom fire panel in an older apartment building.  The pricing of
different installation companies is identical for the same specs and
same work for a both an Edwards or Mircom panel.

Should I stick with Edwards as it seems to be the most widespread and
the local fire department recommends this brand or is Mircom better??

Thanks for any feedback.