Re: ASA re-visited

"Sylvain Robitaille" <syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:slrndmffkg.4gmk.syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

snip

> An FAQ is not a group charter.  Is there a charter for the group?  If
> so, is it posted to the group on a regular basis?

Proposed Charter (if none is found, see below)

This newsgroup is for the discussion of those topics directly related to the
issues of residential and commercial alarm systems. Security is broadly
defined, our interest is primarily in the technical aspects of detection
equipment and the installation and maintenance thereof. Discussions may be
related to *any* of the wide-ranging specialties including - but not limited
to -  blah blah blah

Individuals seeking help or information here are coming to this newsgroup
for free advice and are reminded that you get what they pay for.

Overt attempts to sell products or services here are frowned upon however
introductions of new or innovation products or applications are heartily
encouraged. If the sole purpose of your discussion is to gain financially,
please re-consider your post or preface your thread with AD:

     .are examples of topics that are not appropriate for this group.

This is an unmoderated group. Behave.

Well, it's a start, unless of course Steve has one. Frank, yer always
posting, know of a charter?
Anybody? .if none pops up, feel free to jump in and add, delete or edit the
above.