Vista 20p Panic

Greetings;
   I have a Vista 20p using a 6150RF and a 6139 alpha keypad.

When I programming the function keys on the pads, I noticed
that panic audiable is not working.... (default function B is # and *)

If I hit # and * together on a keypad it should also put it into panic
mode
and sound off.  Nothing happens.

Seems like panic isnt doing anything.  When I do this on the alpha
pad its only says that I have a fault and to press * to see it.

Doing that it doesnt show ANYTHING.   If I put the user code and
off in twice it clears it (all is well again)

Any ideas on what the problem would be?  This system is a stand alone
box.   Everthing else seems to work ok but the panic buttons.

Any other codes have to be programmed to make panic mode work?

Any and all help would be great!
Thanx
Tom