FS - ITI CS-4000 Central Station Receiver

We have a CS-4000 Central Station Receiver that is functional 100%
except for the TV display section.  I have only 1 customer that was
one this unit so I have decided it is time to upgrade the customer and
shut off the ITI receiver phone Line.

If you have another CS-4000 that has receiver problems but a
functional TV display section, the display is an easy swap out as the
TV display is on its own sub-chassis.

I also have the address of the company who made the TV display chassis
for ITI.  But with only 1 customer left with an old System IV it is
time to cancel the ITI phone line and sell the receiver.

If interested make me a reasonable price offer. I will ship anywhere
in the world.

Ken K.
ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
The Source For Premium  Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention