Re: Paradox download

if I am not crazy..(never did it on a spectra)

you can use a 360usb module like the one used for digiplex connected into
the serial connector on board of the spectra..(4 pin white connector)

like the one at this address,just scroll down to 360 USB

http://www.paradox.ca/Products/CAT_DIGIPLEX/Default.asp?SUBCATID=40800

1Vucf.6750$%k.6096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx