Re: Napco Modem

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:EMeef.15689$rO4.15172@xxxxxxxxxxx
>I prefer the Cardinal MB2400EX. It works with just about anything except
>FBI.
>
> Jim Rojas

I have a couple of the Cardinals and they work just fine with Napco
software.

Note:  If you don't have the PCI 2000 interface then you have to leave a
phone off hook to maintain your connection.  I have done it in a pinch, but
its easier to just get Napco to send you an interface package or two if you
have more than one downloader computer.

I have the old Hayes for FBI.

I use a USR Sportster for Caddx because it transfers faster.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com