Re: Wiring doors in cold weather

That's most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Have you actually done that?
A needless splice in an impossible location too.

This is a silly thread, who started this? Santa at the North Pole?
It's awful up here, below freezing and we'll still stand in open front doors
saying goodbye for up 15 minutes all the time. It does the air in the
house good, you don't need a heat exchanger, plants like it almost as
much as beer, and females become ah, perkier.