Re: Protect pre-wired cables from damage during drywall

Bill wrote:
> Also you can number your wires as usual, then wrap plastic and tape over
> that to protect the numbers.
>
> BTW - I have not found a solution to keeping the HVAC guy from cutting the
> wires and not telling anyone.

Grab some of the electrician's discarded BX armor and slip it over the
wires where they're going through a potentially hazardous area?

> Although I'm sure there are several on this
> forum who would know how to get "even"...

Only if you can assure there are no HVAC guys reading this list ;)

Shove a buncha confetti into the ductwork, that'll give'em a big
surprise when they first turn the system on!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0545-1, 11/09/2005
Tested on: 11/10/2005 12:30:12 PM