No Free Shipping @ Bassburglaralarms.com

Shipping Policy
Fees
For many years we have charged a nominal $5 fee for orders of $125 or less.
Larger orders have always shipped free. Unfortunately, due to sharply
increased fuel charges since hurricane Katrina our shipping expenses have
increased to the point where we must now charge standard UPS rates for all
orders. Some items are still shipped freight free so don't be surprised if
your actual shipping charges are less than standard. We will work to keep
our prices and fees as low as possible.