Re: Best Advice For Security System

"Sonicduck" <jones1019@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1132802807.086403.3420@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> By your own system, with NO monitoring by a third party.  Instead, have
> your auto dialer call your cell phone directly, your wife's, and anyone
> else you want to be notified.  You then make the decision whether or
> not to call the police or fire department.

RHC: Poor advice. You clearly have no real idea how ineffective "self
monitoring" is. Plus most alarms won't dial a cellphone without a separate
auto dialer unit.

> Why pay a company to do something you, yourself can do?  The only real
> drawback is you probably won't qualify for that teeny tiny homeowner
> insurance premium discount.  Whoopie.

RHC: Again, way off the mark. The point is an individual can't do it as well
as a monitoring station - no where near !

> Some ADT reps have been charging up to $60.00 a month for monitoring.

RHC: Bigger fool the customer IF that's true, but somehow I don't think so..

Hmmm.....maybe you really are Paul in disquise !!!

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html