Re: Surface Mounting a Keypad

I don't know if you'll find this an acceptable solution, but here it goes...
You'll be able to conceal the wiring behind Napco's GEM-RPB5 Junction Box
Mounting Kit attached to a Double Gang Box (painted to match the decor)...
Use the GEM-RPB5 to add strength and alignment stability to the
RP1CAe2........ Regards, Russ