Re: PCD2000

ART747 wrote:
> Hello.
> I am new in this group, i am an alarm istaller and would like to know
> if some one her has a copy of the pcd2000 and pcd3000 software, i
> visited the napco site but they only have updates. please help me
> Thanks.

It's better to contact Napco or your distributor to get the disk. Back
when, sometime ago, I tried to download it and it never did work right.
Since then, I've always called and asked for a new disk. Anyway, if you
have the disk, if you ever have a problem you can always reload it,
wherever you are. And unless you;re only working with the old panels
and not ever the new, you should get the windows version anyway. I know
they were supposed to update the Windows version to take the old
panels, but I don't know if they've done that yet.