Re: Shock Sensor

guys whats the best, lets put it this way, most secure, way to secure a
screen, without having the screen remeshed? This is for my own appt,  I
have new screens but cant have them redone. I was thinking a contact on
each side, 4 of them?

Very small windows ...screens are 19x34 and they are over wood, these
are from 55 years ago .. they open in, im adding in modern screens, but
the landlord already ordered normal screens. The screens go on the
wooden frame, not the window itself. The old screens were built into
the windows ..

Thanks
Rory