Re: ARE YOU REALLY BEING MONITORED? READ THIS

J (for jerk off probably...if he can still get it up...of course with
that little thing, you probably can't get it through the hairs anyways)
Sloud...said this very intelligently of course...

"...Listen hear you little punk, I've fired people three levels above
your
job at ADT.  I post here because I want the perspective of these
independent dealers.  You're to green to understand this, but this
industry is dominated by small dealeras. ..."

Bell South from Protection One GOT RID of the dealer program.  ADT
Corporate (big differnce between corporate ADT and the real thing) and
their new and resale managers HATE independent dealers.  They look at
them as if they are scum, and they MOSTLY are.  They do not have to
provide the same things you chimps do.  UUUUUHHHHH, Uuuhhhhhhuuuuu,
(monkey for eat sh**).

Scratch under your arms and pull your finger out of your butt all you
want.  Just because you say it don't make it true either.  I have found
here on this boardlet, all of you rip off indy's lie and deceive, which
is just what I and the smart consumers would have figured.