Re: Hell South Security or Bell South Security from Protection One

Yeah...I am the idiot.  I was one of the top sales rep's in my
department, while at ADT.  Yes, they send bullets.  Several techs and
managers told me that early on.  My manager while at ADT gave us all
areas of concern dealing with small time hoods (RIp offs like you).  Do
you employees have to pass a background check?  Do you provide worker's
comp for them, or are they considered 1099, independent workers?  Yep,
I'm sure a jackass like you has a million other lies to tell describing
why you chose to not do a federal background check, or even a local one
on your installers.  I advise anyone looking for a security system to
check you licenses, check your installers for licenses (as
subcontractors, of course, and proof that they have their own insurance
should they get electrocuted, or fall down drunk).  You are the liar,
my lad, and most of the intelligent people drifting by will soon find
that out.  As for Hell South Security from Protection One, that is MY
nickname for the company.  I have a right to nickname anything or
anyone I want.  I can call you "jerk off of the month company", which
you are, and it isn't slander.  It is MY opinion.