Re: Commercial Alarm - help

Wow thats long resonse time! Much shorter here...under 10 minutes for burg.
Duress is fast, I pushed mine once by mistake and the coppers were at my
door with guns drawn in abt 3 min.

Up in Vegas we have to dispatch guard service, then if guard sees something
amiss he will dispatch police...and yes the client gets charged for each
guard dispatch.

Fire signals don't go against false alarm counts either...just burg, panic,
holdup.