Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Damn ! You make so much sense in this post, it's actually scary. And here
> I thought the newsgroup was going to hell in a handbasket !! I thought I
> was the only one on the ng that thought that way about the "free systems"
> and especially about long term contracts when they aren't needed to pay
> off artificially low up front system prices.

There are times...  I have one customer who is paying 113.87 per month on a
five year annually auto renewing after initial term contract, and he is
thrilled with it.  He also has two other systems with me, and is asking me
to lay one out for a fourth site for him soon, and yes he has had alarms
installed in other markets by other companies so he's not an unsophisticated
customer.

There are some other circumstances of course, so blanket statements don't
make sense from either end of the spectrum.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com