Any Panel That Will Stack Alarms for Ademco 128BP?

Is there any control panel that will stack up alarms and show you a history
log on the main screen for the Ademco 128BP panel?   I would like to be able
to check the panel periodically when I know no one should be in particular
parts of the building and see all of the activity along with timestamps
accumulated on the panel.   I want to see any sensor that is triggered even
when the alarm mode is off.

--
Will