Re: Hell South Security or Bell South Security from Protection One

Sonicduck wrote:
> Yeah...I am the idiot.  I was one of the top sales rep's in my
> department, while at ADT.

Why ..... how did I guess that?

> Yes, they send bullets.  Several techs and
> managers told me that early on.

Why ...... how did I guess that ....... also?

>  My manager while at ADT gave us all
> areas of concern dealing with small time hoods (RIp offs like you).

Yes, I suppose they would. If you didn't run down and badmouth your
competition, you'd have no other merits to sell someone 2 doors and
a motion detector as a "comprehensive, state of the art alarm systems"

> Do
> you employees have to pass a background check?  Do you provide worker's
> comp for them, or are they considered 1099, independent workers?  Yep,
> I'm sure a jackass like you has a million other lies to tell describing
> why you chose to not do a federal background check, or even a local one
> on your installers.  I advise anyone looking for a security system to
> check you licenses, check your installers for licenses (as
> subcontractors, of course, and proof that they have their own insurance
> should they get electrocuted, or fall down drunk).

Well, as a matter of fact, as a licensed installer, I have a state
license,
and a required county license. Federal background check. Mandated
Federal background check on all employees including salespeople.
I rarely, if ever use subcontractors. Insurance is required in order to

maintain a state license and even more than the minimum required
if you want to be able to comply with insurance certificate issuances
to builders. However with your miniscule experience in this business,
I don't expect that you would know all that.

> You are the liar,

Hmmm, I say that so far, you can produce no evidence that I've told
one lie, however your posts have been filled with just oodles of wrong
information and half truths obviously born of inexperience.

> my lad,

I have shoes older than you are.

> and most of the intelligent people drifting by will soon find
> that out.

I presume you are excluding yourself from that category.

> As for Hell South Security from Protection One, that is MY
> nickname for the company.  I have a right to nickname anything or
> anyone I want.  I can call you "jerk off of the month company", which
> you are, and it isn't slander.  It is MY opinion.

Which is an indicator of your obtuse mentality.

Uhhhh, as you compose your answer to this, try to count the number
of people who've responded to you so far, who agree with you. I guess
you'd say that everyone else is wrong and you're right ..... Right?

You can count on everyone ignoring you, very shortly, then you
can go away.

Bye bye!