Re: Commercial Alarm - help

Had a customer once... He had money coming out his ears. Well his business
had ultrasonic motion detectors installed in every room which he paid quite
a bit for. At the time they were installed, there was no refrigerator in his
business. Well he added a refrigerator and started having false alarms.

So we go to fix it and tell him he needs something different from
ultrasonics or get rid of the refrigerator...

...And he says the refrigerator stays, I'm not getting a new system (i.e.
your're trying to rip me off!), just fix the existing system!

So we wanted to fix it, but he would not allow us to do anything which would
resolve the situation.

Then he would get pissed at one repair guy and ask for another. Then the
next guy would say the same thing. Then he would explode... "I'm not getting
a new system", etc.

I can see where he was coming from. He paid a lot of money for his system.
Thought he was getting the best when he bought it, etc.