Re: Keeping up with Cables in new installation

Wow ! I've never heard of that scam ! I wouldn't have thought that a big
company like Brinks would pull such a clearly dishonest sucker play like
that. Does Brinks have dealers; I would expect that out of a dealer but not
the main company itself.

Frankly, you gotta wonder about the customer in these cases too. Why would
he call someone like Brinks unless he is prompted too, what with all your
decals and signage everywhere. Makes you wonder if there isn't some sort of
kickback scheme in place between Brinks and the realtor. But mostly, I have
to wonder how bright the customer is to get hooked in to something like
that....

Sometimes I really wonder about customers; how the hell can they let
themselves get pulled into these sorts of things (don't answer that...:))

RHC