Re: ASA re-visited

I knew that those were not coming from the same path bass was using..
But having seen a message from a supposedly bass to Mr. Rickman...telling
him not to go in the shadow..that hurts,even if fake it still make me feel
very uncomfortable..

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit
dans le message de news: oGqbf.424048$1i.294395@xxxxxxxxxxx