Re: Warning To Those Considering A Home Security Alarm System

"Sonicduck" <jones1019@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
***   You are wrong.  I really have no vendetta against ADT.  One of
the major reasons I posted these complaints against ADT is only because
ADT IS the largest out there, and has a dealer program THEY DON'T
really like to admit they have.  These complaints are from a consumer
complaint website, and I also looked up Brinks (nothing much there,
even though I have heard tons of complaints against them), and Bell
South Security (nothing there), and Protection One (nothing there
either).  That doesn't mean they don't have major problems.  From what
I see and know THEY ALL HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS.  I think their are some
class action suits that could be filed, and I am checking into them.
They need to really clean this scam a minute industry up.  Not just
ADT, EVERYBODY.  It would be the best thing that ever happened to to
this industry.  Once the scam companies are gone, what is left should
do the trick.

Hmm sure looks like you have no vendetta doesn't it?