Re: Look Frank

news:ZaednX-HiPjOnfbeRVn-gg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> They got a coach flight 640 out of Vancouver tomorrow morning at 6:50 to
> Seattle

I've never flown "coach" in my life.  What's it like??

> From Seattle flight 28 at 11:05AM to Chicago O'Hare

So what am I gonna do in Seattle for four hours??

> Then at 7:25PM flight 1082 from Chicago O'Hare to Miami arriving at
> 11:21PM

11:21 is way past Jim's bedtime...

> Have Rojas pick you up, you can sleep in his garage

I doubt there's room.  I'd have to make camp on a pile of AT&T and Moose
panels...  That would be hell on my back!!

> You have the morning on Saturday for some Bass burgers, the afternoon will
> be spent getting your stomach pumped and the evening hours rest and
> recovering

Unless Bass isn't there...  Then what??  You want pictures of his backyard??
Pool??  Bent??

> Rojas drives you back to Miami and then...

Like Rojas has "nothing" to do on a Saturday but drive me around!!!

> Sunday morning flight 17 at 8:00AM from Miami to Seattle

Uh-huh....  Now you're asking way too much...  I'm still on Vancouver
time...  8:00 AM is like 5:00 am in Vancouver...  With check-in two hours in
advance...  it's doubtful Jim would be able to wake me...

> Flight 2174 from Seattle at 12:40PM to Vancouver arriving at 1:30PM
>
> Should be a walk in the park at $1,042.80, Alaska Air requires real
> dollars
> so don't try passing off that Canadian stuff with the Queen's face on it

Wouldn't dream of it...  The bills I'd use don't have a Queen on 'em...
They got some guy with a weird hairdo...  Or is that a wig??