Re: PIR's: Why trip on two detects?

Good idea, thanks I'll try it.  It's just tough because the range is
just a silly dial, no markings or anything, just "min" and "max".  I'm
guessing that midway is half the max range distance (25') but who can
really tell... I have to set it, pop the face back on, walk to the wall
and wait, then try to flail my arms.  My wife thinks it's quite amusing
actually.