Re: Hey, J. Sloud

What is line seizure?
Speaking of LYNX systems I recently ran across (no I wasn't drunk
behind the whell again) a row of houses (Not Rojas') where the
contractor installed LYNX systems in each of them. The systems
consisted of a panel, a motion, a door, and if they were lucky it had a
transformer. A few of the residents thought it was an intercom system
that needed repair :-)