Re: DSC 632 - Using both 900Mhz and 433Mhz sensors

The DSC receivers have to be enrolled into the system as a unique module,
the panel will only allow one wireless module to be enrolled without using
the 5320 which won't let you mix 900 & 433 receivers.
The universal receivers normally don't have to be enrolled as a module, they
either simply draw power from the panel and have a relay output that will
trigger a zone on the panel programmed as momentary arm/disarm, or they just
sit on the bus without being enrolled and more or less simulate a keypad,
pressing the arm/disarm button in this case will in effect send a
preprogrammed code to the system that will be interpreted by the panel as a
valid code as if entered at a keypad . At least thats my understanding of it

Doug L