Re: video capture

I still don't know what my guy bought, I'll have to check with him =
tomorrow. I'm not sure it was even a pro cam, 'cause he bought it at my =
specialty electronics supplier not at my alarm/cctv supplier.=20

thanks for reminding me too...he kept a copy of the software and hasn't =
made me one yet.=20

Client was elated!