Re: Pricing on Ademco Smokes

no wires showing wrote:
> Yeah like you never play online games. You are Mister 3000 Weeks Per
> Year Vacationer, and you're pretending you have no clue about Pogo? You
> probably threw the switch when they opened it.
> How the hell have you been Jim? Grab your drill you lazy bastard. We
> have work o' plenty, and not in the Brooklyn ghetto
> :-)

Hey T!

As a matter of fact, a number of years ago, I removed all the games
from my computer and now I don't even load them. I guess I'm too
competitive or something, but once I get involved, I just spend
WAAAAAAY too much time on them.

I just can't imagine what the hell you're talking about. Oh, by the
way, I just got back from two weeks in Hawaii. Thought I'd come back
and take a work break. Besides, with the trip and all, now the boat is
late being launched from winter drydock. Life is tough.

Payback's still a bitch though. Aside from the routine calls, while I
was away, I got 60 calls which pertained to additional work or people
that were ready for me to continue work in progress. And they all
thought I was going to start on their job the day I got back. It's a
good thing I like this job. Otherwise I'd have to go back to Kauai.

Retire? ....  Me? ..... I doon nee no frekin retirement, mon ..... I
gah to pay for all dees frekin bakate-chuns, mon.