Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

The diagram on the box is for a Napco P1632 as well the manual is for
a P1632.
I am not trolling I just want my panel back and when I get no response
to email what else am I suppose to do.
I understand that  you may be quite busy, fair enough, but don't tell
me you going to ship something the next day and then don't do it at
all.
You seem to be well respected in this group so hopefully I will see my
board sometime in the near future.
Randy