Re: DSC WS4955 W/L Transmitter Problems

That's an interesting rumour ! I recently spent some time with one of the
DSC technical management types who approached me actually, and who spent a
lot of time telling me how their  current wireless equipment is the best
they've ever provided; how their failure rate is almost nothing, and how
they are suffering an undeserved bad reputation for the past quality of some
of their wireless. I have no way of knowing whether these statements are
true or not. For the moment, I'll certainly take them at face value;
however, I have had a lot of trouble personally with their wireless in the
past, and when I hear things like this, I become somewhat suspicious
again....

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com