Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

Ethan Winer wrote:
> Jim,
>
> > You are putting this out into a number of groups where only one
(ASA)
> should be the recipiant ... Years ago, he began his trip in ASA with
the
> same attitude that got him thrown out of the aviation group ... I
don't
> compete with Bass <
>
> You can write 10,000 words but I remain unconvinced.

Ethan, I think you misunderstand my motives.

First, I am not trying to convince you or anyone about anything. Either
you think Bass is OK or you don't. No problem.

> You tell me to stop
> cross posting, yet you yourself cross-post to the other groups.

The only reason I cross posted is because I responded to someone who
had originally posted in ASA that they thought he was a pretty nice
guy. I responded and because I was responding to a cross posted
message, it gets posted back to all of the original groups. If you
choose to keep posting to me and include all of those groups, that's
fine with me. I don't think it's proper for you to do that, but as long
as you do ....... so will I.

If you post your response in CHA, I'll never see it and wont respond.
And that's ok with me too. I have no inclination to post in CHA or to
bring that group into all of this. However, as long as you continue to
post that Bass is a good guy in ASA, I'm here to tell you that my, and
the experience of dozens of other people in Usenet know otherwise. Your
experience with him is in CHA only. And for only a short period of time
and you have encountered the Bass who has learned from his past
experience in ASA and other groups. Where his deviant conduct has
caused the ruination of those groups. Where his conduct has caused
people to give up in frustration and leave groups. Where he has
disrupted the personal lives of people ........ simply because they
didn't agree with him. Where ........ now, when someone does the same
thing to him ....... he berates them as doing something terrible. Why
is it terrible for them and not for him?

> You complain
> that I continue this thread when you're the one who jumped in here
with your
> 6-guns blazing. You tell me you're not a competitor, yet you still
hide
> behind "Jim" even though I asked you to email me if you have further
> information to share. How do you expect me to take you seriously if I
can't
> assess your credibility?

What does knowing who I am have to do with my ability to point you to
the archives as evidence of Bass's deviant conduct? My being a
competitor or not has nothing to do with the evidence archived in
Usenet, of what the sinister SOB has done to people. Also, had you been
a participant in ASA, for the last 6 or 7 years, you would readily know
that what I do is install systems, by the very fact that I don't/havent
tried to sell anything. I'm sure that if you were truly interested and
that..... if this were REALLY vital, that you could openly or privately
ask some of the members of ASA what business I was in. Certainly, after
so many years, it would have become apparent to all, what I do for a
living. Besides, my E-mail Address is the same as it is here. If you'd
like to E-mail me, I'll leave it open for awhile. Oh, by the way, I had
to change my e-mail address quite some time ago. It seems that after I
started objecting to Bass's behavour, I started getting all kinds of
spam and mail bombs. I guess it could be that he'd continuously post my
E-mail address hundreds of time in Usenet. What a coincidence ....Huh?

H O W E V E R ....................

It's not important for you to believe me or not. What's important to me
is that, as long as you or anyone attempts to laud Bass for what good
he does and how nice he is, I will be there to point those people to
all of the evidence that everyone in ASA has expeienced with this
rotten nasty jerk for years and years. Simply because he's ruined what
could have been a great place for Installers to come to help end users.
....... I don't see how you cannot understand that .....now ...... with
you having pointed out what a "nice" guy he's been in CHA, how it isn't
apparent to you ......that what he's done in ASA is, in fact,
deliberate. It seems as if you've done your search in CHA and have
completely ignored ASA. I speak from my experiences in ASA.

To end this, all you have to do is stop posting in ASA ........ and
it's over. ...... End of story. If you continue to post in ASA, you'll
get constant rebuttal and will likely start to get on the nerves of
some of the others who object to Bass and then you'll have been
responsible for bringing the trash that Bass has caused in ASA over to
CHA. By the way, you'll notice that this thread is not getting any
rebuttal from anyone but Bass. Does that mean that I'm being supported
by the members of ASA, because they are not responding to any of this?
Or, are they all just too apathetic to bother to rejoin. If you believe
that by their in-action that they support what I'm saying, then you can
now understand why it is that I refuse to remain silent and let Bass
commit his nasty deeds.

> I've seen this behavior plenty of times before. A bunch of guys with
too
> much time on their hands gang up on someone who actually knows what
they're
> talking about and wants to help people. The fact that our esteemed
Group
> Moderator has initiated new attack threads many times over the years
tells
> me everything I need to know.

How would you know if the people who oppose Bass and what he's done to
people don't contribute? I don't recall you ever being present in ASA,
so how would you know anything about who contributes what? If you have
a problem with Group Moderator, take it up with him. I don't believe
I've ever posted anything to him or received any post from him,
including E-mail. And contrary to what Bass likes to imply, there has
been very little, communication out side of the group between people,
at least as far as I'm concerned. In other words there's no "behind the
scenes" conspiracies that " I'm " aware of. Bass is a bad BAD nasty
person. The people that oppose him do so on their own ground and terms.
I wouldn't care if I were the only one outwardly objecting to his nasty
conduct. What he does is wrong and I'd continue to defend that. He's
been and is an egotistical ass, letting his pride and bullheadedness
and compulsion to be always right, get in the way of good interaction
of ASA. (Just LOOK at his conduct in CHA as evidence of what he could
do in ASA and deliberately doesn't) Simply because he can get away with
things that he couldn't do in real life, with out getting knocked flat
on his fat ass. As evidenced by his own admission, he's been an outcast
and antagonistic person,  most of his life. It's not only accusations
........ he's openly admitted these things about his past, so it's no
made up story. Through is lack of personal discipline, he's a convicted
felon for threatning someone with a firearm and due to his neglect, is
responsible for someones death. That alone has got to give you a clue
of what kind of person he is. Add to that all of the mean, nasty things
he did to people going way back years ago and the trail of archived,
downright dirty things he's done and said to people over the years.
Again, all archived, which doesn't leave a lot of room for anyone to
believe that your short experience in CHA is right and all of the years
of his deviant and recorded conduct, is a myth.

> I suggest you guys get a life. And if you can't do that, at least let
those
> of us who are here to help others do so without distraction. Even if
you
> really do believe in your "cause," let it go. Really. You all just
look like
> a bunch of asses to the grown-ups reading this group.

Yes Ethan, we're all quite aware of what people think when they come to
ASA. Such is the price we pay for simply wanting to come to ASA to help
people and having to put up with the antics of a sick, megalomaniac.
But, you see, only Bass has something to lose, because of it. He has no
idea how many people, through the years have not bought from him
because of the turmoil that he's caused in ASA. No one else suffers any
consequences ..... only him. How stupid is that ....Huh? People come to
ASA, wade through the bullshit and find diamonds. Most of the regular
participants in ASA have many, many years of experience and would
gladly give more of themselves, I suspect, but ....... alas they likely
have the fear that Bass will steal their information,( as he's done
from me) and put it on his website, claim it as his own, and then
continue to ridicule installers so that he can make more sales. Who
wants to be associated with someone like that? So, I'm sure, many
people who come and lurk, just leave in disgust. Yep, it sure is a
shame. Heaven forbid, Bass should come to terms with what he's done to
ASA, simply stop doing what he knows causes the disruptions, and begin
to get referrals and lots of clients from the group. Just like CHA
....Naaaahh. that wouldn't be as important as admitting, even tacitly,
that he was the reason and cause of the condition of ASA. He'd rather
play mister dual personality and he'll show us that he can NEVER be
wrong or repentful. Naaaah ........

Yes, we could ignore him, however that would condone deviant and anti
social behavior as being OK. Well, it's not OK. What he does here and
continues to do deliberately, is wrong and I for one will not stand by
as being included in those who would sit placidly by and allow one
deviant idiot reign over this group. If no one stands up and says NO,
then what he does is labled acceptable. It is not. And if it takes
doing to him, exactly what he does to others .......... then so be it.

In a pig sty created by a pig like Bass, any attempt at being social
will go unnoticed. It's best to act the way the pig is acting if you
want to get get his attention. You'll notice that I do.

Again I will suggest that you stop cross posting in ASA and the other
groups. If you would like to continue to post in ASA, alone, I would
think that ...that would be more considerate to the other groups, on
your part. Should you choose not to ......... That's ok with me. In
other words, I'm not going to only reply to you in ASA only, as long as
you continue to cross post. As long as you want to drag everyone else
into this ....... in spite of the fact that I doubt very much that they
give a hoot, I'll accomodate you.

Eveyone is ASA is used to this by now. But, hasn't anyone from those
groups said anything to you about your continuing cross posting yet?
I'd think they'd be bored to tears by now.