Re: DSC 632 hybrid system: Multiple contacts on one transmitter

Thanks for the responses. Last night I looked at the instructions for
the WLS907-433 door/window transmitters. For those it says any length
of wire is okay as long as the resistance is below 100 Ohms. Since they
are bigger and have more battey power, I imagine the WLS907's have a
stronger signal and maybe a bigger antenna than the WLS925's, though I
don't have the specs on output signal strength.

However even for the 907, the instructions say to connect only a single
contact to the external loop.