Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

NIck,

What about those in the security field who choose to do a substandard
job?  Wouldn't a set of codified standards go a long way toward 1)
forcing these firms to do a better job, and 2) create a more equal
playing field for all within this industry when it comes to an
apples-to-apples bid?

Also, can I quote you in a story if I decide to write one?

Thanks,
Al Colombo, SSI