Re: Good morning [cut over long subject]

On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:28:28 +0000 (UTC), Martin Edwards
<buzzard554@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Frank Olson wrote:
>> "Dylan Sung" <dylanwhs.tsktsktsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>>><ReleaseThePrisoner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>That's if you believe homosexuality is a choice. They say that there's a
>>>predisposition that runs in familes, with uncles on the mother's side, or
>>>something.... Or is that baldness?
>>>
>>>Dyl.
>>

>> Yep...  If you're bald, you're definitely "gay"...  ;-)
>>

>When I was at school, we thought thick lips was a sure sign.

Check out this movie:

http://www.gay.com/content/movie/?id=71&navpath=/channels/entertainment/movies/posma

Title:  Billy's Dad is a Fudge Pacler.

Incredibly funny and sans actual obsceinty.

- -

DL

http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

"Hopefully with the demon-spawn Whitsitt out of the
picture our scouts and coaches will be able to do their jobs."

Halter Sucks!