Re: RFI impact on Wireless / Wired alarm systems

If I may interupt, there is a simple experiment I use to demostrate the
affects of RFI. No one to this date has tried it though.

Get a AM/FM headphone radio set, tune it to a strong station and set the
volume to about 50%. Have someone smack you up back the head with a 2X4.
The ringing you hear in your ears if RFI but if you pay close attention
you can still hear the radio...