Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Z_Kfe.23$PP2.1182@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heheeee.

I am a wise-ass when some stranger calls me in the middle of the night and
tells me that YOUR alarm is going off. No, it's not...but it does sound like
your alarm IS (siren in background on his side of phone call). WHO are you?
Oh...I'm *MR.* Smith...we don't have a monitored system. We "just" moved
into this house in 1998 and YOUR alarm is going off so I cut some wires, now
the keypad thing is beeping. No..your keypad is beeping BECAUSE you cut some
wires...so put them back together...or you can pay me to come and do it. How
much? Well, if you want me to come right now (3am on Christmas eve) it will
be 125.00 per hour. If you can wait till normal business day it's less. But
it's beeping. So enter your code. I don't have a code to your, erh,,,my
system. So like maybe you shoulda called us when you bought the house like 7
years ago right?

Yes, the big boys have whored the industry, now many people believe: free
systems, and free service, when in fact nothing really is free if you're
charging 42.95 a month for monitoring...forever.

You have your home phone number printed on your stickers??