Re: DSC PC1550 alarm time out

Gordon I dint want to answer the specific question of "Jerome m
thomson", there is none and only a "vague supposition" can be given by
pro's too.
 Instead I wanted to pointed out the general "MODIFY/KEEP INSTALLER
CODE" practice by alarm professionals who don't allow to know what
they did in "your" system (and YOU pay for it).

Paul