Re: Mag Locks

Oh no...you can't work after hours, you'll have to install that door =
thingie during normal business hours...uh ok...hey, you're in the way of =
our customers working on the main door can't you do that some other =
way?....uh ok...but you said we couldn't work after hours...what time =
would  you like us to shove this up your arse then?...anytime that is =
convienient for you would be fine with me and Bruno here.