Re: Monitoring Intruder over the WWW

I'm using a G4 Mac with Daystar's interview to interface the TV camera
to the computer via the USB port. I'm running Security Spy software and
have downloaded no-isp's software because I have a dynamic ISP (cable
modem).

The software works fine. SecuritySpy has: built in motion detection,
the ability to handle multiple cameras, and send out email JPEGs
attached when an intrusion is determined.

I use the system as a "threat assessment" system when the main alarm
goes off.